Our Client is an international hotel chain. What they do, they go above and beyond in everything. They are inspired by guests and one another, always driving things better!
Their guests , visiting hotel recive an exceptional experience.
If you are ready to join the team of passionate experts , please apply!
Food and Beverage (F&B) Director
You will be responsible for all the food and beverage operations, which includes all culinary, restaurant, and beverage operations. Monitors guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals. Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations. Develops and implements business plan for food and beverage.
- Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- Manages the Food and Beverage departments.
- Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Sets clear expectations with the employees and team leaders and verifies that appropriate rewards are given if expectations are exceeded.
- Develops and manages all financial, employee engagement and guest satisfaction plans and actions for Food and Beverage departments.
- Maintains a positive cost management index for kitchen and restaurant operations.
- Utilizes budgets to understand financial objectives.
- Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service in the whole department
- Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- Minimum of 3 years experiance at similar position in international environment.
- Experiance in managing team of minimum 60 people.
- Unique careera with challenging but exciting job!
- Great package + bonus system
- Independency and space for creativity
- Numer referencyjny oferty
- Kraj: Polska
- Województwo: mazowieckie
- Miasto: Warszawa
- Typ pracy: Stała
- Aplikuj na adres e-mail konsultata
- Ewelina Hordyniec
- General Manager
- 00 48 22 691 35 66 34
- UWAGA! Prosimy o dodanie numeru referencyjnego w tytule "EHFBD18" z dopiskiem: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."