Our client is a fast growing international company, operating on the European and Polish market for more than10 years. He successfully supports his key clients, providing them with the highest quality food products from around the world. They offer around 500 SKUs, support several hundred key clients from the HoReCa industry, but also works closely with modern trade supermarket chains and food warehouses. Because od development of his Warsaw’s team, he is looking for an expert for the position of:
KAM Modern Trade, FMCG- Food
- developing productive long term relationships with customers, who are international food chains and big food re-sellers in Poland
- creating long term strategies with the clients
-act as a main contact for existing and new customers
-reaching sales targets
-implementing a global sales strategy
-preparing volume forecasts and plans
-closely cooperating with other departments involved with your accounts
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with -- Distributor’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local Distributor’s management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Initiate & develop annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your direct management and regional marketing team ; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
• Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor’s management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers. Company products being Impulse products - it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
• 5-7 years minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry preferably food & beverages
• FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook. Prior experience in SAP is a plus.
• Sales and goals oriented personality
- Interesting and responsible work in a reputable company
- The opportunity to work in a professional environment, based on high standards
- Work in an ambitious team
- Motivating and competitive remuneration system
- Numer referencyjny oferty
- Kraj: Polska
- Województwo: mazowieckie
- Miasto: Warszawa
- Typ pracy: Stała
- Aplikuj na adres e-mail konsultata
- Izabela Sztabkowska
- Specjalista ds. Rekrutacji
- 0048693 800 877
- UWAGA! Prosimy o dodanie numeru referencyjnego w tytule "KWISEF-20" z dopiskiem: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."